And The Winner Is...
Thanks for all that entered and as a thank you use this LÄRABAR Coupon for $0.50 off a bar!
Trails aren't the only way to get out and enjoy nature. Us City Slickers can get outside and explore just like our friends from more rural areas.
I have the joy and pleasure of residing just outside Boston allowing me access to city, beauty, history and nature.
So how do I get outside and explore my city?
Here are my top 3 tips to enjoying your city:
1) Take a walking or running tour of the city. I've done the Freedom Trail Run, a run along the Freedom Trail in Boston offered to tourists and residents alike each day (value $40 per person).
The Freedom Trail Run is geared to all fitness levels and ages. It was such a cool and different way to explore the historical aspect of Boston and not be stuck on a trolley tour.
2) Take advantage of the amazing nature trails just outside of the city. While New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine offer glorious views and countless hills/mountains to climb, we don't always have the time to travel that far. One can go just 30 minutes outside of Boston to the Blue Hills Reservation.
Pack up your friends, your pups and your LÄRABAR bars and get out there!
Enjoy a breathtaking view or two.
Can you spot Boston out there in the distance?
3) Lace up your running or walking sneakers and just do it! I know it is a deep and brilliant idea, but it is true. And Cheap!!
Meeting up with friends? Take a walk around the Charles River!
Looking for a new date idea? Lace up your sneakers while your partner rides their bike.
Want to take your racing off the road and onto the trails? Check out the VERT Race Series - a great trail series for beginners!
Phew! Now I am working up one serious appetite thinking about all of these sweet activities. Thankfully LÄRABAR sent me this sweet LÄRAbag with bars and RENOLA. RENOLA is a grain-free, gluten-free mix of non-GMO fruits, nuts and seeds.
LÄRABAR the Original Fruit and Nut Bar™ features a delicious, gluten-free blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, with some flavors including coconut oil, chocolate chips or other simple ingredients. The bars are made from whole foods and each indulgent flavor contains no more than nine ingredients and at least ¼ cup of fruit or more.
For my Weight Watchers snackers, the 1.6oz LÄRABAR bars are 5-6 PPV each, while the single-serving RENOLA granola are 5 PPV. Definitely a manageable PPV for a snack, while being active on-the-go!
My favorite flavors for LÄRABAR are: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chip Brownie. Are we seeing a theme? ;)
Now in honor of National Take A Hike Day on November 17, LÄRABAR has been kind enough to offer me 16 LÄRABARs and RENOLA to give away to you amazing folks!!
So here's how to enter the giveaway (open to US Residents 18+):
Comment below with an answer to one of the following two questions!
1. Which flavor of LÄRABAR they are most excited to try and why?
2. Share your #getoutside story and why they would love to receive the LÄRABAR to compliment their outdoor adventures.
Winner will be chosen Monday November 3 at 10am EST.
Can't wait to know if you are chosen? Use this LÄRABAR Coupon for $0.50 off a bar!